- All team members must sign a liability waiver prior to all investigations.
- No eating, drinking, or smoking while on an investigation.
- Please respect the environment.
- No "horse-play" at any investigation. Please remain professional at all times.
- Never investigate alone. There will be a 2 person minimum for safety reasons.
- When performing an outdoor investigation, such as a cemetery, please try to get there at some
point during light hours to familiarize yourself with the grounds and potential hazards.
- Each team member is to be treated with courtesy and respect, regardless of level of expertise.
- Please dress accordingly to the site location and the weather.
- Prior to taking a digital photo, alert others around you by stating "flash".
- Please be mindful of others conducting an E.V.P. recording session.
- Avoid photography while there are adverse weather conditions- rain, mist, etc.
- Always bring back-up batteries as paranormal activity is known to drain energy from batteries.
- Your equipment is your sole responsibility.
- Remember, we are a diverse group of individuals with various beliefs and backgrounds.
However, we all have something in common and that is an interest in the paranormal.